We are searching for a Software Engineer Intern!
First off, what is CyberGRX?
CyberGRX provides enterprises and their third parties with the most cost-effective and scalable approach to third-party cyber risk management today. Built on the market's first third-party cyber risk Exchange, CyberGRX arms organizations with a dynamic stream of third party-data and advanced analytics so they can efficiently manage, monitor and mitigate risk in their partner ecosystems.
What does a Software Engineer Intern do at CyberGRX?
What a day in the life looks like:
You will be an engineer on a pod. A pod is a cross functional team of engineers, testers, and product. Each pod is responsible for developing & maintaining our product. You will be:
- Involved in breaking down large initiatives
- Planning tasks for upcoming sprints, and executing on these tasks to complete the original initiatives
- Completing tasks includes coding on the front end (typescript, react, graphql)
- Coding on the backend (python, neo4j, microservices)
- Ensuring your code can be successfully deployed to production (Kubernetes & AWS … no “it works on my machine” mentality here )
What you bring to the table:
- Currently enrolled (or recently have completed) a Computer Science or related degree
- Experience in 2 or more programming languages (comfortable enough to use these languages to build a functioning project)
- Prior internship or demoable project preferred
- Ambitious individual who’s willing to work hard for the sake of learning
- Engaged in learning the technologies we use and leveraging them to solve hard problems
- By the end of a successful internship, you will have learned enough to be an active contributor at CyberGRX. A successful internship will result in you being ready for a job as a software engineer.
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.