Intern - Software Engineer Intern
|Explore a business where nothing stands still. Where your ideas can make a difference. And where you’ll be part of a collaborative, open-minded culture while you contribute to meaningful work. Organizations count on NetApp for cutting-edge ways to store, manage, move and protect their data. Help us meet their needs as your broaden your skills, get exposure to senior leaders and jump start your career.
The SolidFire team at NetApp is building storage for the next generation data center and is integral to the success of our Product Operations team. As an engineer at SolidFire you will work on technology that matters across a range of career opportunities. This could be working in the core team to help us design and develop products/solutions that help customers build next generation cloud infrastructures, building automation and dashboards to provide point in time information on test execution, or working with our data analytics team to generate meaningful insights that help us better understand our customers.
We invest heavily in new talent. Your energy and fresh ideas are vital to cementing our position as a market-leader. We’ll push you beyond your comfort zone with a belief that no idea is off limits. At the same time, you’ll have all the resources, mentoring and feedback you need to grow. What’s more, whatever your role, you can be yourself in a team that celebrates individuality and welcomes different perspectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed in order work successfully with prospects, customers, and cross functional teams to meet performance goals.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment.
- Ability to follow standard engineering principles and practices.
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Travel to the prospective customer's sites as necessary.
|We are seeking candidates that are pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D. degree in Business, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems or an equivalent degree.|