Intern - QE Engineer
Job Title: QE Engineer
Function: Dev-Ops Intern (QE)
Position Type: Summer Intern
Position Level: Intern
QE Engineer Internship
Named among the best workplaces in the U.S. by Great Place to Work five times, honored on FORTUNE Magazine's inaugural list of the 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, and chosen as the "Market Leader in Incentive Compensation" by CRM magazine, Xactly is proud to be disrupting the incentive compensation market space. We're building a culture of success and are looking for motivated professionals to join us!
As a QE Intern in Xactly's [Denver] office, you will be responsible for working on a POC for our On-Demand deployment & automation infrastructure project]. We are seeking an energetic, motivated, and articulate team player who is passionate about learning new tools & technologies to solve some real-world problems and excited to spread the Xactly love.)
Not only do we offer strong growth opportunities for top performers, but we also have a top-notch culture, benefits (check them out below) and more. Our strong C.A.R.E. values - Customer Focus, Accountability, Respect & Excellence - guide our every move, allowing us to be a leader in the incentive compensation & performance management market. We set the example with excellent customer experience and deliver an award-winning SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) product!
Read all about us at www.xactlycorp.com!
- Understand existing Dev-ops tools & framework used in Xactly
- Understand the automation infrastructure & software deployment scripts used in Xactly
- Work with cutting-edge tools & technologies to develop a POC for "On-Demand" deployment & automation executions for Dev teams using the "Build-up & Tear-down" approach.
- Frequently demo the work to team members
- Knowledge of scripting languages is must i.e. Python, Shell scripts etc.
- Exposure towards tools like Jenkins, Selenium, VMWare will be useful.
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Free Parking
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, & Parties
About Xactly Corporation
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: To incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our products allow organizations to make more strategic decisions, increase employee performance, improve margins, and mitigate risk. Our core values are key to our success, and each day we're committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.