Intern - Product Marketing Intern
NetApp is the data authority for hybrid cloud, providing a full range of hybrid cloud data services that simplify management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments to accelerate digital transformation.
Our SolidFire technology is revolutionizing the way forward-thinking companies acquire and deploy storage solutions. Its unmatched agility, simple scaling, automated management, and assured performance are helping customers simplify storage consumption and optimize the management of their data center. Many of the world’s largest enterprises and cloud service providers are SolidFire customers, and our new NetApp HCI solution was recently named an Evolutionary Disruptor by Gartner.
NetApp is seeking a Product Marketing Intern seeking experience in both storage products and services. This role will support the product marketing team in developing product positioning, messaging and sales enablement for go-to-market efforts for its SolidFire and NetApp HCI products and solutions. This is a great opportunity to join a high-powered team delivering an industry-changing product within an extremely high-growth sector of the tech industry.
- Provide direct support to the product marketing team on various projects to build brand awareness and content for demand generation and sales enablement
- Perform market research including market definition, sizing, growth, analysis, and competition
- Catalog/organize/manage sales enablement tools such as Field Portal and Playbook
- Leverage insight from surveys and interview to develop win stories for field
- Repurpose existing content and marketing collateral to create new, impactful pieces
Must be able to work in a fast-paced, multi-task, deadline-driven work environment
Excellent verbal and written communications skills; proficient with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Highly energetic personality; self-starter, quick learner and great team player that works well in collaborative situations.
This role requires individuals available to work full time.
Must be currently pursuing a bachelors, Masters or Ph.D. degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent degree. Must be able to complete 10-12 weeks full-time in the Summer.