Intern - Product Management
The International Defense and Intelligence Product Management Intern will assist the Senior SecureWatch Product Manager through a variety of duties and assigned tasks in order to grow the subscription base and improve product capabilities. This internship opportunity will allow students interested in geospatial intelligence (GEOINT) and remote sensing to work with the DigitalGlobe SecureWatch product team as it evolves and grows the capabilities in SecureWatch and its delivery to a worldwide customer base of defense and intelligence organizations. SecureWatch is a web-based, subscription product that delivers the best of DigitalGlobe to a rapidly growing list of mission partners around the globe.
About the Team
The Product Management Intern will report directly to the Senior SecureWatch Product Manager. The SecureWatch team is responsible for owning and communicating the product vision, leading the development of new software capabilities, adding additional GEOINT content, managing subscription accounts, ensuring customers receive training and technical support, and supporting global marketing and sales efforts.
In this position you will be exposed to:
- Direct contact with customers who use SecureWatch on a daily basis to defend their nations and interests
- Real world experience of working with a software development team throughout the course of a product release cycle
- Developing strategies to improve hosted GEOINT content that most impact product value for the customer
- Become a master user of SecureWatch and understand its place in customer workflows
- Drive growth in the amount of valuable GEOINT content available in the application
- Assist the Senior Product Manager and global sales team with customer demonstrations and training for evaluation accounts
- Create tutorial videos and other product documentation
- A successful candidate will be highly motivated and possess strong leadership and communications skills.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Geospatial Intelligence, Geographic Information Systems (GIS) or similar
- Current undergraduate or post-graduate student, enrolled in an accredited program for the Fall 2018 semester
- U.S. citizenship required
- Military experience (including ROTC cadets) is strongly preferred
- Web application development
DigitalGlobe and Radiant solutions offer a generous compensation package including a competitive salary; choice of medical plan; dental, life, and disability insurance; a 401(K) plan with competitive company match; paid holidays and paid time off.