Intern - Poduct Marketing Intern
Explore a business where nothing stands still. Where your ideas can make a difference. And where you’ll be part of a collaborative, open-minded culture while you contribute to meaningful work. Organizations count on NetApp for cutting-edge ways to store, manage, move and protect their data. Help us meet their needs as you broaden your skills, get exposure to senior leaders and jump start your career.
NetApp is seeking a Product Marketing Intern seeking experience in both storage products and services. This role will support the product marketing team in developing product positioning, messaging and sales enablement for go-to-market efforts for its SolidFire and NetApp HCI products and solutions. This is a great opportunity to join a high-powered team delivering an industry-changing product within an extremely high-growth sector of the tech industry.
Activities will include:
• Provide direct support to the product marketing team on various projects to build brand awareness and content for demand generation and sales enablement
• Perform market research including market definition, sizing, growth, analysis, and competition
• Leverage insight from surveys and interview to develop win stories for field
• Repurpose existing content and marketing collateral to create new, impactful assets
We invest heavily in new talent. Your energy and fresh ideas are vital to cementing our position as a market-leader. We’ll push you beyond your comfort zone with a belief that no idea is off limits. At the same time, you’ll have all the resources, mentoring and feedback you need to grow. What’s more, whatever your role, you can be yourself in a team that celebrates individuality and welcomes different perspectives.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work both independently and on cross-functional teams
• Ability to function well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Must be pursuing a Bachelors or MBA degree in Marketing, Business Adminitstration or equivalent degree. You must have atleast 1 semester left in your academic studies graduating in December 2019 or later.