Intern - Planning at Ball Aerospace
Ball Corporation supplies innovative, sustainable aluminum packaging solutions for beverage, personal care and household products customers, as well as aerospace and other technologies and services primarily for the U.S. government. Ball Corporation and its subsidiaries employ 17,500 people worldwide and reported 2018 net sales of $11.6 billion. For more information, visit www.ball.com, or connect with us on Facebook or Twitter.
Ball is recruiting for our Summer 2021 interns. Applicants must be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university. In addition, applicants must be enrolled fall semester 2021. This will be a full-time position for the summer for 10 weeks starting near the end of May 2021.
Position is located in Westminster, Colorado
The Ball Corporation Internship Program is a summer program that provides candidates with:
- Practical experience on relevant projects while working with designated mentors
- A competitive salary
- Possible future employment
- Housing stipend
- In-house training
- Group activities
There are many recreational opportunities along the Colorado Front Range. Our state is famous for its skiing, hiking, biking, mountain climbing and beautiful scenery. We are also just 30 minutes from Denver, with access to all of the amenities that the mile high city has to offer. Over the course of a summer session, students are encouraged to participate in social and recreational activities, many of which are organized by the College Relations Department. Mentors and department co-workers enjoy spending time with students at many of the activities.
Requirement for applying:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or have Resident Alien status
Resumes/Cover Letters must include:
- Current major
- Expected graduation date
Internship will include:
- Assist with the 5 tenants of the IBP Process: Product Portfolio, Demand Review, Capacity/Supply Review, Financial Reconciliation, Management Review
- Help create strategic plan scenarios as we engineer the network for growth
- Support demand and supply managers with analytics and insights to drive business opportunities and identify risks
- Develop and implement process improvements to better communicate cross functionally on the plan
- MBA student or Graduating Senior (preferably finance or supply chain background)
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Can be flexible moving from one project to the next
- Must have strong interpersonal and organizational skills
Compensation & Benefits:
- This is a paid internship. Hourly rates between $17.00 - 22.00 for Bachelor level and up to $27.00 for Graduate level interns.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans