We are searching for a Marketing Intern! **Local Candidates ONLY**
First off, what is CyberGRX?
CyberGRX provides enterprises and their third parties with the most cost-effective and scalable approach to third-party cyber risk management today. Built on the market's first third-party cyber risk Exchange, CyberGRX arms organizations with a dynamic stream of third party-data and advanced analytics so they can efficiently manage, monitor and mitigate risk in their partner ecosystems.
What does a Marketing Intern do at CyberGRX?
We are looking for a highly-creative, self-motivated individual to join our Marketing team as an intern. The role will have responsibilities covering both content marketing and channel marketing and will report directly to the Senior Content Marketing Manager.
What a day in the life looks like:
- Create and edit blog posts, social media posts, and other content marketing pieces as appropriate
- Review and improve existing content: SEO performance, depth, refresh and repost, etc.
- Pitch and write original articles based on your own research: industry news, competition, partners, etc.
- Build (and engage with) our community on social media
- Develop and edit contact lists in Excel for marketing campaigns
- Perform competitor content audits
- Perform existing content audit and identify any subject matter gaps
- Create/maintain editorial calendar
- Pitch/create visual content using tools like Canva (or Adobe suite, if experienced)
- Pull weekly blog and social media analytics reports
- Copy edit new content
- Work with the Sr. Content Marketing Manager to ensure content marketing activities align with the established strategy and departmental goals
What you bring to the table:
- Junior or Senior getting a degree in Journalism, English, Communications, Marketing, or related focus
- Proven content writing experience and a portfolio containing blog posts, news articles, etc. for a class, academic publication and/or previous work experience
- Familiarity with the differences between B2B and B2C marketing a plus
- Familiarity with the concept of the sales/marketing funnel
- Knowledge of AP style
- Working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets
- Exceptional copyediting/proofreading skills
- Great project management skills - ability to drive multiple projects at once, proactively reach out for help
- Knowledge of social media marketing best practices a plus
- Working knowledge of audio/visual programs (GarageBand, Premier Plus, etc.) a plus but not required
Key tools to be familiar with:
- Microsoft Office 365
- Google Analytics
- Social media and social media management platforms
- Content management systems (we use Agility)
Key Success Factors:
- Have an open-minded and positive outlook
- Have a keen interest in the cyber security industry
- Passion for creating high-quality, informative content
- Be flexible in adapting to unexpected changes
- Ability to accept coaching
- Be curious and not afraid to ask questions
- Work independently and as part of a team
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.