Intern - Marketing
Explore a business where nothing stands still. Where your ideas can make a difference. And where you’ll be part of a collaborative, open-minded culture while you contribute to meaningful work. Organizations count on NetApp for cutting-edge ways to store, manage, move and protect their data. Help us meet their needs as you broaden your skills, get exposure to senior leaders and jump start your career.
NetApp is looking for interns to support our various marketing teams with the creation and implementation of marketing campaigns. Duties may include the following: demand campaign creation/support, support for local and regional event tactics, social media campaigns, program metrics, segmentation creation and analysis, metrics tracking and analysis, content creation, proofreading/editing, targeted account-based marketing and database/list management. As part of NetApp’s ongoing commitment to develop our future workforce, and in partnership with our University Relations team, this program will last 10-12 weeks, starting in May/June and ending in August or September.
We invest heavily in new talent. Your energy and fresh ideas are vital to cementing our position as a market-leader. We’ll push you beyond your comfort zone with a belief that no idea is off limits. At the same time, you’ll have all the resources, mentoring and feedback you need to grow. What’s more, whatever your role, you can be yourself in a team that celebrates individuality and welcomes different perspectives.
- Ability to work cross-collaboratively across groups within the Marketing business unit.
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends
- Gather data bout consumers, competitors and market conditions
- Coordinate demand creation activity across
- Work with the marketing team to coordinate day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of projects and tasks
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing results; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
We are seeking candidates that are pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D. degree in Marketing, Business Administration or an equivalent degree.