Intern - Inside Sales at Invitae (Formerly ArcherDx)
Location: Remote in U.S.A
What is the Invitern Program?
The Invitern Program offers opportunities for students, recent grads, or those who are early in their career to develop industry skills through Invitae’s internship roles.
With each opportunity, we aim to create an experience for our interns (Inviterns!) that is enhanced by mentorship, networking opportunities, and impactful work. Throughout the duration of this program, we hope to offer a sense of community with our Inviterns and build lasting relationships. Our hope is that Inviterns become future Invitaens!
The 2022 Summer Invitern Program is a paid internship and will start June 6th, 2022 and commence August 12, 2022.
Late October 2021 - Invitern role open for applications
December 2021 - Inviterns selected
June 2022 - Inviterns start
August 2022 - Invitern Program ends
Invitae is dedicated to bringing comprehensive genetic information into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people. Our team is driven to make a difference for the patients we serve. We are leading the transformation of the genetics industry, by making clinical-grade genetic information affordable and accessible to guide health decisions across all stages of life.
Invitae is seeking a self-motivated and detail oriented inside sales intern to join our team. The inside sales intern will complete all tasks assigned by the team lead and inside sales reps. You should have an appetite to learn in a rapidly changing industry.
- Working closely with the team lead and inside sales representatives to complete all assigned tasks
- Managing lead lists
- Triaging leads to internal teams
- Updating records in our CRM
- Prospecting and lead generation
- Making cold calls
- Identifying business opportunities
- Assisting the sales team wherever possible
- Dedicated to Invitae’s mission
- Recent college graduate (within 1 year) or nearing graduation with the ability to work 20+ hours per week
- Self motivated
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Strong team player yet able to work independently
- Tech savvy (Google Suite, Salesforce a plus)
- Minimum 3 month commitment
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.