Intern - Enterprise Security
While participating in this internship, you will be responsible for anaylising threat and vulnerabilities that Digitalglobe experiences. You will also have an exciting opportunity to learn how Digitalglobe conducts Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC). Our GRC posture is our foundation of Threat and Vulnerability Management, Incident Management and many other processes that we here at Digitalglobe are responsible for tracking and conducting with fluidity.
- Participate in Incident Analysis within Digitalglobes SIEM tool (Logrhythm)
- Proof, train, and vet GRC documentation
- Participate in automation projects
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Current undergraduate or post-graduate student, enrolled in an accredited program for the Fall 2018 semester
- Preferred field of study in computer science or business administration, with an interest in cyber security
- Knowledge of AWS
- Knowledge of Threat Modeling
DigitalGlobe and Radiant solutions offer a generous compensation package including a competitive salary; choice of medical plan; dental, life, and disability insurance; a 401(K) plan with competitive company match; paid holidays and paid time off.