Intern - Customer Fulfillment at Ball Aerospace
Ball Corporation manufactures aluminum packaging for beverage, personal care and household products, and provides aerospace and other technologies for commercial and government customers. We have been in business for over 140 years and is leading the charge in creating solutions that keep our planet healthy. Ball Corp has been nationally recognized as a leading company in the creation of sustainable products (Fast Company World Changing Ideas award) as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity (Forbes Magazine.) Join our team of over 18,000 people worldwide in our quest to make the world a cleaner and healthier place. BE BIGGER THAN YOURSELF. BE UNSTOPPABLE. BE AN INSPIRATION. JOIN US IN MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.
Ball is recruiting for our Summer 2021 interns. Applicants must be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university. In addition, applicants must be enrolled fall semester 2021. This will be a full-time position for the summer for 10 weeks starting near the end of May 2021.
Position is located in Westminster, Colorado.
The Ball Corporation Internship Program is a summer program that provides candidates with:
- Practical experience on relevant projects while working with designated mentors
- A competitive salary
- Possible future employment
- Housing stipend
- In-house training
- Group activities
There are many recreational opportunities along the Colorado Front Range. Our state is famous for its skiing, hiking, biking, mountain climbing and beautiful scenery. We are also just 30 minutes from Denver, with access to all of the amenities that the mile high city has to offer. Over the course of a summer session, students are encouraged to participate in social and recreational activities, many of which are organized by the College Relations Department. Mentors and department co-workers enjoy spending time with students at many of the activities.
Requirement for applying:
Must be authorized to legally work in the US
Resumes/Cover Letters must include:
- Current major
- Expected graduation date
Internship will include:
- Assisting the Director, Customer Fulfillment and the Managers of Fulfillment Planning and Fulfillment Operations in developing and deploying new processes that will directly impact Ball’s operational capabilities as we continue to evolve our customer’s experiences.
- The Customer Fulfillment intern will be exposed to initiatives intended to improve Inventory Planning & Management, improve the Order Fulfillment experience and defining future requirements for our next-generation planning tools.
- The Customer Fulfillment intern will be part of the team tasked with delivering strategically important project milestones related to improving our customer fulfillment capabilities.
- MBA student or Graduating Senior
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Can be flexible moving from one project to the next
- Must have strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to take direction and work independently as well as effectively collaborate with teams
- Problem solving mindset, proactive issue resolution skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
Compensation & Benefits
- This is a paid internship. Hourly rates between $17.00 - 22.00 for Bachelor level and up to $27.00 for Graduate level interns.
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in "@ball.com." Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at https://jobs.ball.com/.
If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans