Intern for Business Operations (ADX-133-20)
THE COMPANY: ArcherDX, Inc. - www.ArcherDX.com
ArcherDX is advancing molecular diagnostics with a robust technology platform for genetic mutation detection by next-generation sequencing. By combining patented Anchored Multiplex PCR (AMP™) chemistry in an easy-to-use, lyophilized format and powerful bioinformatics software, the Archer® platform enhance genetic mutation identification. ArcherDX provides oncology-focused research products and is pursuing regulatory approval for multiple companion diagnostic assays. ArcherDX is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado. Learn more at www.archerdx.com and follow @ArcherDXInc on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
This internship opportunity is available for an exceptional early career scientist who will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced IVD company. Under direct supervision, the intern will perform a variety of tasks in the operations department as it prepares for and transitions to cGMP manufacturing. This position will have exposure to high-profile projects that will impact the oncological world and will provide valuable experience writing technical documents that are needed to support IVD products at Archer.
Job performance will involve a variety of activities including:
- Creating documentation/diagrams for IVD projects
- Organization, optimization, and revisions to current and new documents in the QMS
- Assist with Tech Transfer activities for new Archer IVD products
- Documentation and planning support for PSP (patient-specific panel) current and future state
- Documentation and research for Validation activities for IVD processes
- Material tracking and inventory support
- PSP lab support where needed
- Assignments may be specific, and with limited objectives that involve several tasks
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Review, understanding, and compliance with ArcherDX HIPAA Security policies and procedures
- Safeguarding the privacy and security of protected health information and European Union personal data
- Processing and handling of European Union personal data only as directed by ArcherDX for purposes of personalized molecular pathology
- Experience working in a laboratory environment is a plus.
- Ability to think on their feet and make decisions quickly
- Articulate communication skills
- Desire to learn and grow professionally
- General computer skills
- Good organizational skills
- Independent worker willing to jump in on tasks and projects
- Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Drive and determination
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Currently pursuing a degree in Chemistry, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Biomedical Engineering or related field with a strong academic record.
This job description is not designed to cover nor contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Read Full Job Description