THE COMPANY: ArcherDX, Inc. - www.ArcherDX.com
ArcherDX is advancing molecular diagnostics with a robust technology platform for genetic mutation detection by next-generation sequencing. By combining patented Anchored Multiplex PCR (AMP™) chemistry in an easy-to-use, lyophilized format and powerful bioinformatics software, the Archer® platform enhance genetic mutation identification. ArcherDX provides oncology-focused research products and is pursuing regulatory approval for multiple companion diagnostic assays. ArcherDX is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado. Learn more at www.archerdx.com and follow @ArcherDXInc on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Coding duties as determined by team lead
- Publication curation and entry into databases
- Development of automated parsing scripts
- Supporting the R&D team's analysis needs
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated experience in genomics and bioinformatics
- Proficient in scripting languages (perl/python)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with scientists, software engineers and collaborators
- Drive and determination
- Ability to participate with others as a member of the team
- Self starter
- Driven to perform
- Desire to learn
- Coursework in bioinformatics, computer science, or related discipline or equivalent experience