Integrations Intern- Point Products
We like to find solutions to hard problems. We like the cloud. We like a world where the good guys win. We're looking for creative, collaborative, passionate people interested in making enterprise network security better.
As an intern working with Integrations Team you will will be responsible for the development, maintenance, and extension of mission critical software components that enable our ProtectWise Integrations System.
Things you will do:
* Build automated unit and functional testing to ensure robust product behavior
* Understand existing and emerging technologies and their applicability in the software implementation environment
* Evaluate software quality and applicability in testing software capabilities.
* Conceive, design, and test logical structures for solving problems by computer.
* Work on huge, interesting problems
* Be awesome, curious, humble and driven to learn
* Prefer automation over manual processes
* Enjoy rapid iteration and agile methodologies
We want smart, capable, and experienced people who can learn our tools as needed. If you have experience with our tools great, but if not and are excited about the role please apply. However, you should have working knowledge of:
• Development in (and working knowledge of) Linux environment
• Multithreaded/concurrent execution development
• Writing unit and functional tests
• Distributed version control systems such as Git
• Preferred to have experience with one or more of the following technologies: Knowledge of Linux packages (deb, RPM), Linux process managers (sysV, systemD, upstart), Rust, Golang, Thrift
About ProtectWise, Inc.
ProtectWise™ provides automated network detection and response across time for any network. Delivering security entirely from the cloud, The ProtectWise Grid™ captures full-fidelity network traffic from enterprise, cloud and industrial environments, to create a lasting network memory. The security platform provides real time and retrospective alerting and analysis in a rich, innovative visualizer. By harnessing the cloud, The ProtectWise Grid delivers unique advantages over current network security products, including the industry's only automated retrospection and the ease and cost-savings of an on-demand deployment model. ProtectWise is a Denver-based Security innovator led by veterans from McAfee, Palo Alto Networks, and Symantec. Founded in 2013. More than $70 million in funding.
**No Recruiters, Please**