Integrated Marketing Intern
**Local Madison, Denver, or Raleigh/Durham college/university students only please**
Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that allows consumers and providers to make meaningful connections. As an Integrated Marketing Intern you will showcase your impressive analytical skills and strategic marketing chops. In this role, you will utilize Healthgrades’ best-in-class insights and digital capabilities to assist in crafting and implementing consumer-centric, integrated marketing programs to meet the goals of our hospital and hospital system clients.
What you will do and learn:
- You will work with Integrated Marketing Managers (IMMs) directly to understand their client’s marketing needs and identify relevant data insights in order to help with marketing strategies, reports, and other materials they are preparing for clients
- You will assist IMMs with creative integrated marketing strategies to fulfill client needs using Healthgrades’ insights and capabilities
- You will engage internal resources and partners for project/campaign planning and unified expertise
- You will report results and explain implications of executed strategies to IMMs
- You will analyze results and make recommendations for optimization
What you will bring:
- Current Madison, Denver, Raleigh/Durham college/university student
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A go-getter, self-starter attitude with a passion for strategy and marketing
- Ability to assist in analyzing data and formulating recommendations for marketing programs across multiple channels with a focus on Digital which includes paid search, display, paid social and SEO or CRM-driven tactics such as direct mail, email, and marketing automation.
- Interest in development, management and evolution of consumer insights and journey mapping
- Bonus Knowledge and Skills:
- Understanding of healthcare (navigation, patient experience, healthcare marketplace, care provider infrastructure) and healthcare marketing
- Experience with the following: Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, and Oracle Eloqua
This is a 12 week long paid internship beginning mid-May through mid-August. The position will be approximately 40 hours/week.