Information Security Intern (Sophomore's only) at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
We have an exciting opportunity for IT Security Interns to work full time over the summer. The IT Security Intern will work with Arrow’s security teams in area of security automation, incident response and architecture. The intern will gain experience in security operations, red teaming and vulnerability discovery and assessment. They gain knowledge about working with web applications, email security and malware/phishing analysis.
Requirements & Skills
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Equivalent Security program with a graduation date no later than 2022
- Available to work full-time (40 hours/week) during the summer (May or June through Mid-August)
- Be aware of general cyber security practices.
- Have a passion for hacking and coding.
- Experience exploiting/penetration testing web applications.
documents to help them learn the documentation and recording function that is vital to the assessment process. Partake in working sessions with multiple IT Risk staff members to provide assistance in on-going risk assessment and remediation projects while learning how a full lifecycle IT Risk business process operates. You will have the opportunity to suggest process improvements to deliver increased operational efficiency in the various IT risk security oversight processes.