Human Resources Intern
Havenly, Inc. is a funded and fast growing consumer services start-up, located in the heart of Denver. We offer online interior design services that make decorating your home simple, affordable and accessible to everyone.
We are looking for an intern for our People Operations/HR department. Working directly with our Head of People, the People Operations intern will provide broad administrative and project support across the People Operations function at Havenly. This internship requires a 10-12 week commitment and 30 hours a week (but could do up to 40). For the right candidate, a potential role may be available at the end of your internship.
If you could be described both as scrappy and determined, consider your work a purpose rather than a job, and are excited about building a career in People Operations, we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Assist with design, development, implementation and evaluation of various HR programs.
- Assist with all aspects of the recruiting function, including ATS setup, job description creation, interview coordination and other similar projects.
- Assist in the recruitment lifecycle, to include job posting, pre-employment screening practices, etc.
- Support basic HR admin needs.
- Participate in on-boarding and off-boarding employees.
- Help enroll new employees in benefit elections and changes.
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
- Be pursuing or recently graduated with a bachelors degree in Human Resources.
- Some experience working in an office setting as part of a team.
- You should have a passion for helping people and solving problems.
- You should enjoy analytical and innovative HR solutions.
- Your attention to detail and organization skills need to be exceptional.
- A can-do attitude with a desire to learn.
- A strong sense of urgency and the work ethic to support it.
- A great sense of humor! You enjoy what you do, and have fun while doing it.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Paid internship - $12/hr for 10-12 week internship.
- A challenging opportunity, and a great team to learn from.
- Exposure to all aspects of a growing business - you won't just learn HR, you'll learn how it all works together.
- The opportunity to make an impact in a short period of time.
At Havenly we hire people who exhibit gumption, act like owners, outperform, and are always playful. If this sounds like a great fit for you, and a challenge you're ready to run with, we want to hear from you.