Global Services – Digital Marketing Intern - Full-time - Summer 2020 at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Applications: September 2019 - November 2019
Interviews: October 2019 - February 2020
Internship: Approximately 11 weeks; mid-May/mid-June to August/September. Candidates must be available to be in Denver, CO on June 17-18, 2020 and August 12-13, 2020 (travel is provided for interns whose work location is out of state)
Based on your experience and interests, you will interview with and work on a team for approximately 11 weeks during the summer. Interns may be considered for potential full-time opportunities on based on their internship performance.
Who is Arrow Electronics?
Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for more than 150,000 original equipment manufacturers, value-added resellers, contract manufacturers, and commercial customers through a global network. The company maintains over 300 sales facilities and 45 distribution and value-added centers, serving over 80 countries.
A Fortune 109 company with 18,800 employees worldwide, Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of markets, including telecommunications, information systems, transportation, medical, industrial and consumer electronics.
Arrow provides specialized services and expertise across the entire product lifecycle. Arrow does this by connecting customers to the right technology at the right place, right time and right price
Arrow provides extraordinary value to customers and suppliers - the best technology companies in the world - and connects them through the company's industry-leading services.
Why Be an Intern?
- Hands-on approach to learning and applying your degree
- Chance to network with 100+ interns across the U.S.
- Small forums with our Executives and past interns
- Stretch your presentation skills in front of our VP’s and Directors
Arrow is looking to add a dynamic Marketing Intern to support our Global Services business. This person will report directly to the Digital Marketing Manager to support the execution of key marketing strategies and initiatives across North America and other global markets as needed.
- Assist in day-to-day operations of the Global Services Marketing & Alliances team
- Support and execute marketing campaigns and other programs to deliver profitable growth for our business, our customers, and strategic supplier partners
- Contribute to the development and execution of online content and other creative assets pertaining to the website, social media, email, and other channels as needed
- Track and analyze the performance of online channels and marketing programs and identify areas for improvement
- Triage and coordinate marketing requests and deliverables
- Find innovative ways to improve the customer experience
Requirements & Skills
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or Equivalent with a graduation date no earlier than May/June 2020
- Available to work full-time (40 hours/week) during the summer (May or June through Mid-August)
- 3.0 GPA or Higher
- Passion for marketing, innovation, and technology trends
- Creative thinker with the ability to think outside of the box and bring new ideas to the table
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize based on opportunities and effectively multitask
- Excellent problem solving and collaboration skills
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Strong analytical, problem-solving/quantitative skills
This is a paid position.