FP&A Intern - Summer 2022 at LogRhythm (Greater Boulder Area, CO or Remote)
FP&A Intern – Summer 2022
Who we are looking for
The LogRhythm FP&A team is seeking a paid, part-time Finance Intern to support our FP&A Team. With this internship, you will have an opportunity to develop foundational FP&A skills which include assisting with creating budgets and forecasting, data entry, as well as learning how to analyze business spend.
This intern will also have the ability to work within a CRM platform, ERP system, financial modeling tool, and develop Excel skills that will translate well in any analytical role.
Please note the dates of LogRhythm’s internship program: June 1, 2022 to August 12, 2022
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead
- Assist in supporting one or more business areas (R&D, Sales, Marketing, G&A, Professional Services, or Support) by helping with expense budgeting and planning
- Assist in keeping the financial model up to date
- Generate reports from various databases and perform ad hoc analysis within Excel
- Assist with close procedures
- Provide insights and recommendations for operational improvements
- College student majoring in Finance or Economics who has interest in developing skills within Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization and ability to multi-task
- Analytic thinker, self-starter
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work 10-20 hours a week
- Pay for this internship is $20hr depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
Bring your Whole Self to Work!
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. At LogRhythm, we know that diverse perspectives spark innovation, improve creativity, and position our team for success. Creating a culture where all are welcomed, valued, and empowered to achieve their full potential is important to who we are today and in the future. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors.
- Gartner Leader in Security
- TB company
- Award-winning NexGen SIEM Platform