The Fintech Strategy and Operations Internship Program offers a robust experience for ambitious and curious students, who are interested in growing professionally and developing their skills to become the next generation of business leaders. You'll get a front-row seat to every aspect of building new Fintech opportunities.
This role is a multi-functional internship and will provide you with a unique opportunity to familiarize yourself with the nuts and bolts of strategy and operations, while learning about the fast-growing field of Fintech. Your projects will range from market research, fintech product research, developing a go-to-market plan to validating business cases for new business opportunities. As an intern, you will be challenged and offered the opportunity to make an impact across the Fintech business and be involved in its most critical business decisions. You will receive hands-on, practical experiences and learn how to plan and execute on new business opportunities while working alongside Strategy, Product, Business Operations and Marketing teams.
You will love this internship if
- You seek opportunities to learn and take on new challenges
- You want to help build a startup
- You are interested in strategy and Fintech
- Current MBA student
- A demonstrable interest in fintech, and/or startups
- Strong analytical skills with focus on data and facts to reach conclusions
- Someone who is constantly learning and sharing knowledge
- Someone who is meticulous and organised
- Strong problem-solving and time management skills
- Someone who thinks of every obstacle as an opportunity
- Experience in management or strategy consulting, investment banking, or a fast-growing startup
- Entrepreneurial mindset – creativity and desire to independently initiate and contribute ideas
Why Housecall Pro
Housecall Pro was founded in 2013 and has raised over $50M in venture capital funding to date. With over 200 employees in the US, we are growing our organization commensurate with our business opportunity and expect significant headcount growth in 2021.
At Housecall Pro, we're committed to making the everyday lives of home services professionals better by providing solutions that support their paths to success. Our core SaaS software platform runs all aspects of a home services business, including scheduling, dispatching, job management, invoicing, payment processing, and marketing. Housecall Pro will be there to help these businesses that keep America’s homes working navigate the transition to technology adoption.
- Housecall Pro is a mission-driven company - Champion the Pro to Success.
- We save our home service professionals time, and help them, in turn, to delight their homeowner customers.
- We are tackling a large market ($700b+) generally underserved by technology and unencumbered by a dominant competitor.
- We have fun at work. Really.
- Competitive compensation and benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, disability, employee assistance program, 401K).
- Our passionate employees bring their authentic selves to work. Housecall Pro employees are encouraged to create employee resource groups to make the world better.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.