LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company is a world leader in NextGen SIEM, empowering thousands of enterprises on six continents to successfully reduce cyber and operational risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s technology serves as the foundation for the world’s most modern enterprise security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers measurably secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. Our culture fosters collaboration, innovation, integrity, mentorship, commitment to success, and fun. Our managers are dedicated to growing their people and offering an opportunity that allows you to make an impact in your career. Built for security professionals by security professionals, the LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform has won countless customer and industry accolades.
Who we are looking for;
LogRhythm is looking for Software Engineering Interns to work with our engineering teams in the exciting cyber security space. Interns will be part of agile development teams where they will have the opportunity to learn and work on meaningful projects. They will also have the opportunity to work with other interns, alumni of past intern programs, and other senior level employees as they continue to grow their knowledge and skills working in a professional environment. The full-time Intern program will last up to 12-weeks depending on student schedules. Interns will also have the opportunity to work part-time during the school year.
The right person for this role will have a passion for technology development. They will also have an academic background in computer science or related field and have a passion for continued learning. Do you want to work for a great company in the exciting cyber security field? Does this sound like you? Are you a Junior, Senior, or will complete your sophomore year in the spring of 2021? If so, please submit your resume.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead;
- Have the opportunity to use your academic learnings and experience to solve real world problems in software engineering and cyber security
- Work with an agile development team completing assigned user stories and participating in all agile ceremonies
- Work with other interns on a group project to select a business problem and present a solution
- Continue your learning journey by participating in book club with other interns
- Use tools to collaborate with others while working remotely due to the pandemic
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Experience with Java or Mac OS or Linux/Unix
- Experience developing User Interfaces and/or API’s with an object-Oriented Language
- Track record of success working on group academic projects
- Nice to have skills include:
- Development of Microservices
- Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence
- Data Visualization/Data Analysis
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.