SpotX is the leading global video advertising platform that enables media owners and publishers to monetize premium content across desktop, mobile and connected TV devices.
Visit our About Us page to learn more.
Company: SpotX, Inc.
Requisition ID: 17573
We are now accepting applications for highly talented Software Engineering Interns for Summer 2018 who can contribute brilliantly to our team located in Broomfield, CO. We are a fast-paced but casual environment with highly talented peers. The most successful team members are versatile, disciplined and enjoy focusing on new challenges.
We don’t believe in “culture fit”. We believe in you being a genuine human being and pleasant to work with. Sure, we might share a beer at work or after work but you don’t have to. You just need to be a contributing member of our team who is thoughtful and wants to do quality work.
Making an immediate impact:
- Thorough onboarding to our company
- Work within a scrum team, attending daily standups, receiving daily feedback, completing tasks within the sprint
- Supervision by our full time developers and receiving evaluations at the end of sprints
- At the end of your internship, you will be given an overall evaluation
Needed SpotX’er talents:
- Studying in an engineering or engineering related degree
- Desire to be an above average programmer tackling above average problems
- Work with our senior developers, product owners, and engineering management in an agile environment (Scrum), 3 week sprints, unit tests, continuous integration, etc
Bonus SpotX’er talents:
- Cool programming projects/internships
- GitHub account- we like developers who like developing!
- Work-life balance
- Make a real difference - your code reaches millions of people as soon as you release it
- Work in a fun, casual, team environment – flip flops OK
- Frisbees, foosball table and ping pong