Through our publishers, Sovrn Holdings reaches over 200 million people every day, generating over 10 billion HTTP requests daily. These requests must be processed in less than 250 milliseconds, and result in several petabytes of data on a monthly basis. The exciting technical problems we solve require a world class team and engineering culture to deliver against our mission.
As an Engineering Intern on Sovrn’s Engineering Team you will work on a small autonomous team in an agile environment. You will be tasked with learning and contributing to the applications engineering organization. Additionally, you will be expected to:
- Perform in fast paced Agile feature team
- Work semi-independently to contribute high-quality code and automated tests
- Collaborate with our Engineering team to gain new knowledge and experience
- Create and maintain technical documentation related to the projects that you work on
- Understanding in both relational SQL and NoSQL databases
- Passion and ability to work on any part of an application
- Good communication skill
- Must be enrolled in an accredited university.
- Currently earning a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science related majors
- Knowledge of CICD
Position Reports to: Manager, Engineering