Digital Marketing Intern -- Full-time -- Summer 2020
Arrow seeks Digital Marketing Intern to assist in the development and execution of B2B/B2G campaigns in the marketing automation tool (Eloqua) and provide first level support to users. The ideal candidate possesses strong critical thinking skills, an emphasis on attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills with a focus on achieving team goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Builds and manages campaigns in marketing automation system (Eloqua)
- Serves as a technical advisor to a team of marketing managers
- Proof the accuracy and quality assurance of campaigns
- Segment email distribution lists, schedule emails, track results and share results
- Assist in the research, cleanup and development of databases and marketing lists while maintaining data integrity (Eloqua, MS Dynamics)
- Assist with pulling and analyzing monthly reports
- Monitor group email inboxes
- Assist with corporate events
- Research key words for website descriptions to increase search engine optimization
Requirements and Skills
The ideal candidate is a detailed-oriented, self-starter with a positive can-do attitude, willing to learn how our business operates and make meaningful contributions to the team. The candidate knows how to prioritize workload and follow through on projects from beginning to end. Must be customer-service oriented and work well with others.
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a bachelor's degree in marketing
- Graduation year in 2022.
- Available to work full time (40 hours/week) during the summer
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Strong written and verbal communications skills. Enjoys writing.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Comfortable working in fast-paced, team environment under tight deadlines.
- Proficient in office and marketing automation tools, e.g., Microsoft Office. Familiarity with tools such as Eloqua and Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)