Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 771 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Interns don’t make coffee. They learn, collaborate, contribute and use a fresh perspective that only interns have, to make a huge impact as a member of the Prologis Security Team. We are looking for a Cybersecurity-guru-in-progress, to join our growing team, which strives to secure and protect the data and infrastructure of the world’s largest industrial logistics provider.
How you’ll rock it this summer:
You will assist with entry level security work to include but not limited to:
- Respond to phishing emails, craft and conduct a phishing campaign.
- Learn to review and respond to alarms in various security tools.
- Respond to various security request tickets.
- Conduct and analyze vulnerability assessments.
- Attend Change Advisory Board Meetings.
- Learn to operate within the NIST framework.
- Become familiar with cutting edge cloud security technologies, and learn real world application of those tools.
• Currently pursuing a Bachelors in Cybersecurity
• Understand cloud architecture
• A meticulous eye for detail and extraordinary organizational skills
• Ability to learn quickly
• Strong listening and analytical skills; proactive troubleshooter
• Team player with excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Enthusiasm for a collaborative, highly energetic, fun and fast-paced environment
The opportunity to work for an international company that has had a cloud first strategy for almost a decade. Walk away with applicable knowledge of cutting edge cloud security technologies, and how they are deployed within an enterprise. Conduct hands-on real world investigations and assessments. Learn the inner workings of Enterprise IT Security!
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.