CUSTOMER SUPPORT - INTERN at TalentReef
At TalentReef, we deliver the leading HR software and customer service expertise in partnership with the service industry. Your contributions both big and small will be valued, recognized, and rewarded at every step along our exciting journey. Our team is passionate about growth, innovation, and collaboration. We are constantly striving to improve and better ourselves so that we can better support our customers.
We are currently seeking a outgoing, enthusiastic, and creative problem-solver to join our Technical Support team as a Customer Support Intern for Summer 2021. The internship will run from June 7, 2021- August 6, 2021.
How You’ll Do It
As a Customer Support Intern, you’ll assist the team that provides a service experience second to none while helping our customers eliminate any technical obstacles that might prevent them from accomplishing their goals with our software platform.
There is not a typical day here, everyday is different. Here are some of the projects and tasks you could be working on:
- Collecting and tracking information on our customers.
- Business Review Reporting
- Creating Project Plans for client facing initiatives
- Look at Customer Journeys for trends to solve problems.
- Troubleshooting and resolving basic support problems
- Successfully interacting through phone and email with customers
What You’ll Bring
- Working towards a Bachelors degree during the time of the internship (Summer 2021)
- GPA of 3.0 or above
- A strong interest in customer service and technology
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of working with different browsers and other related web-based technologies
- The ability to learn and understand TalentReef products
$15.00 an hour
We consider the people at TalentReef to be the strength of our company. TalentReef is a great place to learn and work, and we look forward to your contributions in fueling our growth and optimizing our client’s talent management processes
Culture is important to us and there are numerous options to get involved and collaborate, including giving back to our local communities, staying fit, joining our cultural networks, and having fun and celebrating together! The Rowdy Reef Crew (RRC) works to create events and opportunities for our employees to socialize and have fun.
We love who we work with and hire the best for our team. Are you ready to join a winning team?
TalentReef is proud to be an EEOE, M/F/D/V, and we are committed to diversity both in practice and spirit at the corporate level.