Customer Market Research Intern at IntelePeer
The Customer Market Research Intern is a paid, part-time opportunity. This position will work on identifying key data for customers that would be ideal candidates for new products. They will work on enriching the customer profile through research and validate current data entry in our CRM systems.
We provide a fast-paced, innovative, and casual environment designed to broaden an entry level candidate’s professional experiences while promoting self-confidence, accomplishment, and career development.
- Assist with data validation and integrity of current CRM system
- Research customer profile and contacts via web search
- Other duties as assigned
- Undergraduate student working towards Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications field preferred
Expertise & Experience:
- Experience with a CRM system, preferably Salesforce is a plus
- Critical thinker
- Detail oriented, able to multi task and work under strict and changing deadlines
- Proficient with MS Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Works well independently with minimal supervision