Customer Insights MBA Intern
Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 771 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Customer Insights MBA Intern
Interns don’t make coffee. They learn, collaborate, contribute and use an open-minded perspective that only interns have, to
make a huge impact that increases customer satisfaction and drives revenue! Prologis is seeking an MBA-in-progress,
Customer Insights/Behavioral Science-meets-Business Intern to join our growing team, which aspires to elevate our
customer’s digital experience as the world’s largest industrial logistics provider.
How you’ll rock it this summer:
You will help create studies and conduct research sessions with our beloved customers, as well as participate in experiments alongside Product Design leadership from which you’ll gain strong mentorship. You will analyze both qualitative and quantitative data to derive and communicate results and actionable recommendations that inform the design and development of our emerging technologies. And by gosh, you will have a lot of fun! At the end of the program you’ll
present your findings to our Executive Management Team.
• Currently pursuing an MBA with an emphasis in Customers, Startups, Marketing, User Experience, Human-Computer
Interaction, Anthropology, Psychology, Graphic Design, Product Management, Cognitive Science, or a related field
• Experience as a Researcher and/or Research Coordinator for qualitative research studies, including usability/user testing,
surveys, field research, and user interviews or at a minimum know what the heck this stuff is
• Understanding of quantitative methods, behavioral analysis, and statistical concepts
• A meticulous eye for detail and extraordinary organizational skills
• You listen intently, and you have a reasonably high emotional intelligence
• Ability to work independently on multiple projects simultaneously or in a group on just one thing
• Strong listening and analytical skills; proactive troubleshooter
• Team player with excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Enthusiasm for a collaborative, highly energetic, fun and fast-paced environment
What would really impress us:
• Research experience with testing both remotely and in-person
• Experience using SurveyMonkey, Hotjar, Google Analytics or Mixpanel
• A soft spot in your heart for karaoke or will tolerate hanging out with the team while they do karaoke
• Dreams about guerilla research methods, and analyzing large datasets using appropriate statistical methods
• Design thinking, visual communication, information design, or wireframing skills
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.