From our founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to remove the engineering burden from data teams by standardizing and fully automating data connectors. With Fivetran, your data just arrives in your warehouse, canonical and ready to query, no engineering or maintenance required. As we watch more and more companies leverage our technology to become truly data-driven, we’re proud not only of our growth but also of the fact that we’ve grown without compromising our core values.
We do the right thing, even when it's harder in the short run. We challenge the status quo by reasoning from first principles.
Fivetran belongs to all of us. We take ownership and are accountable for getting things done. Through curiosity, learning, and coaching, we grow as individuals and teams.
One team, one dream.
We share the pains and successes of our customers, partners and colleagues. We seek, gather, and trust a diverse group of teammates with different perspectives to guide Fivetran's progress.
If these values resonate with you, we’d love to hear from you.
These are exciting times at Fivetran. We have grown our revenue, customer base and team very substantially over the past several years. We continue to grow fast and are rapidly growing our Customer Success teams; Customer Support, Sales Engineering and starting up a brand new function called Technical Success Management.
At Fivetran, we want to enable our customers to make data-driven decisions company wide by delivering ready to query data quickly and reliably into their cloud data warehouses. We work with companies from around the world to help them better understand their customers and products, and develop a truly data-driven culture.
To support our growth, we’re in the process of building out our Customer Success function with a mission to retain, activate, expand and delight our customers. This is one of the most exciting, strategic and quickly evolving teams at Fivetran.
We are looking for a Content & Program Manager Intern to join our Customer Success team. This role could be a great fit if you desire to develop best practices focused on customer focused methodologies, and implementation of programs and projects across multiple teams and functions.
At Fivetran we see Customer Success as a key growth function of the business, with the Content & Program Manager will work across multiple teams, functions, and departments to establish world-class customer and employee experiences that will empower us to better develop our people, delight our customers, and grow our revenue.
On a day to day basis, you will support and drive multiple programs and projects with the purpose of improving customer and employee experiences. These initiatives will focus on improving methodologies, processes, and customer insights across all customer facing engagements.
About the Tech Equity Pipeline program:
Fivetran’s Tech Equity Pipeline program is a full-time, paid internship experience for early-career professionals and professionals in a career-transition who are interested in working in the technology industry. This internship is 4 months in duration, with the potential of extension or conversion to full-time employment. Full-time interns at Fivetran are also eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits.
Fivetran believes diversity, equity and inclusion are the keys to creating a thriving workforce, and we have created this program to mentor and train underrepresented people in the technology industry in the fields of engineering, sales and beyond. People who identify with an underrepresented group including but not limited to Black, Hispanic, Native American, Pacific Islander, individuals with disabilities, GLBTQIA, women and veterans are encouraged to apply.
What you'll be doing:
- Implementing the activities, process flows, reporting, and documentation required to execute strategic, tactical, and operational excellence.
- Working with Customer Success executives and team members as well as other key resources from different departments to plan, design, and implement insights, methodologies, and processes.
- You will be working across several core technologies including Salesforce, Zendesk, Height, Looker, and Snowflake as well as several other technologies.
- You will be required to develop, maintain, and own several programs and projects from a planning perspective. You will be expected to ensure programs and projects meet desired outcomes and timelines.
What you'll bring to the table:
- Cultivate Great Experiences: For customers and employees
- Organizing: Schedules, Deliverables, Workproducts and Roadmaps
- Proactive Communication: Constantly providing clarity of purpose for core deliverables and capabilities, ownership, and delivery dates.
- Serving Others: Make it easier for our thought leaders to produce comprehensive and high quality deliverables that support our core customer and employee experiences.
- Initiative: Seeing a problem to be solved and solving it or raising issues with proposed plans, methods or solutions.
- Thoroughness: completeness of proposals, plans and communications
- Mindset: Must be confident, flexible and credible.
- Process: We expect the ability to document and augment business models, frameworks, methodologies, and processes.
- Technology: Must be able to work across G-Suite products, business applications including Zendesk, Salesforce, and Looker.
Shaped by the real-world needs of data analysts, Fivetran technology is the smartest, fastest way to replicate your applications, databases, events and files into a high-performance cloud warehouse. Fivetran connectors deploy in minutes, require zero maintenance, and automatically adjust to source changes — so your data team can stop worrying about engineering and focus on driving insights. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.