Content Partnerships Intern
T-Mobile's Home + Entertainment division is on the hunt for a talented and passionate Content Partnerships MBA Intern. The position will get hands-on experience working in collaboration with members of the team to maximize Layer3 TV's existing content portfolio, research and create unique product offerings, and grow revenue opportunities. We're looking for an individual who is eager to create content business plans, research potential partners, put the left side of his/her brain to work creating decks, refine reporting and analytics, and support ad hoc initiatives as needed.
Initial job responsibilities will include the following:
- Analyzing content opportunities, including creating advanced models and assessing impact on business trends.
- Aggregating and synthesizing viewership data to create decks, and present to internal constituents.
- Assist in long range planning.
- Identifying market/industry research and impact on company and departmental priorities.
- Budget planning and analysis.
- Organizing monthly/weekly reports for the team.
- Researching partners and companies that may present unique business opportunities.
- Joining external meetings as needed.
What does it take to be considered for a T-Mobile Home + Entertainment Internship? To start, you'll need to be an MBA student planning to graduate no later than June 2020. Here are the other must haves we look for:
- Ability to work on-site at T-Mobile's downtown Denver offices for 40 hours per week during the 12-week program, from May 22 August 16, 2019.
- A strong desire to learn more about cable and the entertainment industry.
- Ability to navigate in an environment where change and ambiguity is expected and embraced.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and see them through from ideation to execution.
- Acute analytical skills and strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Open to MBA students attending schools in the Denver/Boulder Metro Areas only.
- Because interns are considered a primary pipeline for full time opportunities, every intern candidate must be eligible for full time hiring upon graduation.
- Prior internship experience is a plus.
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.