Content Marketing Intern at SumUp
Content Marketing Intern (Fall 2021)
SumUp is looking for a Content Marketing Intern to join our Marketing team for Fall 2021! This role will be working within our US marketing team to further develop the SumUp US payments ecosystem and assisting in the growth of our US merchant base across the country.
Our team covers everything from Online Marketing to Design to Brand Strategy to CRM, guaranteeing all team efforts are in line with company guidelines and visions. We strive for a cohesive end-to-end experience for existing and future users of our products.
We’re in a fast-paced growth phase, meaning there are always multiple ongoing projects. For us, content is everything. In this role, you’ll learn the process of developing the content marketing strategy (one of the most important skills of future leaders and strategists) and much more.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with design and growth teams to create on-brand content initiatives for social media, web, blog, email, and more
- Be involved in all aspects of content, including research, content creation, management, and analysis across multiple channels
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to strengthen your project management skills while producing high-quality content in line with our overall strategy
- Brainstorm solutions and new ideas with the team and put your creativity to work
You’ll be great for this role if
- You already have some experience in the writing, research, or marketing field.
- You have, or are currently studying for, a degree in a marketing-related field.
- You’re passionate about entrepreneurship, social media, and content creation
- You have very strong written and verbal English skills.
- You’re intrinsically motivated and eager to learn.
- You’re able to manage multiple priorities concurrently, professionally, efficiently, and follow-through on multiple high-priority initiatives seamlessly.
- You love to work in a team environment.
- Fully paid internship
- Be part of one of the world's most exciting fintech startups, on a mission to take over the world.
- High level of autonomy and ability to make an impact, irrespective of your job description.
- We have a welcoming and international community of 1300 people from over 50 nationalities. We get together regularly for meals, cocktail nights, outdoor activities, office parties and more.
- Wellness benefits: Free yoga classes, weekly hikes, team workout classes and more!
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating tools that help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.