LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company, empowers more than 4,000 customers across the globe to measurably mature their security operations program. LogRhythm’s award-winning NextGen SIEM Platform delivers comprehensive security analytics; user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA); network detection and response (NDR); and security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) within a single, integrated platform for rapid detection, response, and neutralization of threats. Built by security professionals for security professionals, LogRhythm enables security professionals at leading organizations like NASA, XcelEnergy, and Temple University to promote visibility for their cybersecurity program and reduce risk to their organization each and every day. LogRhythm is the only provider to earn the Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for SIEM designation three years in a row.
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.Ideal Candidates
LogRhythm is seeking an Intern to work within our Customer Success organization in the exciting cyber security space. The Intern will be part of Training & Enablement team where they will receive hands-on experience working on meaningful projects addressing current business needs in the Community Management and Knowledge Management space. They will also have the opportunity to work with other interns and full-time employees as they grow their knowledge and skills working in an organization that seeks to create safety for our families, businesses, and our global community.The Program
The intern we’re looking for is passionate about Community Management and Knowledge Management, curious about cyber security and operates with a growth mindset. They have an academic background in communications, marketing, public relations, journalism, knowledge management, organizational development, or related field and are life-long learners. Please note the dates of LogRhythm’s internship program: May 17, 2021 to August 13, 2021.
Our intern program consists of 6 pillars:
- Face Time with our C-Suite
- Hand-matched Mentors
- Group Project and the opportunity to present to the C-Suite
- Book Club
If you are interested in an internship with a growing company which will provide real-world experience in a holistic intern program and if you are a Junior, Senior, or will complete your sophomore year in the spring of 2021, please submit your resume.The Role
- Use your academic learnings and experience to solve real world problems in the Knowledge and Community Management discipline within the cyber security domain.
- You will spend the majority of your time doing meaningful hands-on work in Knowledge and Community Management. Specific projects include a migration to a new community platform and a comprehensive organizational knowledge audit.
- Work with other interns to solve a business problem and present a solution to the C-Suite.
- Receive a holistic view of how businesses operate through a 6-part course.
- Continue your learning journey by participating in activities with other interns, employees, and the DE&I council.
- Collaborate with other Loggers while working remotely due to the pandemic.
- Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in communications, marketing, public relations, journalism, knowledge management, organizational development, or related field.
- Knowledge of social media and influencer marketing.
- Knowledge of collaboration and collaborative technologies, especially with public forums.
Salary and Other Compensation:
- The salary for this position is between $15-$17/per hour
- Created:/ Revised Date: - 31st March 2021
- Reporting to: - Director, Training and Enablement
- Location: - Boulder, Colorado (will consider US remote working)
- Employment Status: - Intern
- FLSA/ Applicable State Law Status- Non Except
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.