Client Services Intern
The Client Services Intern directly interfaces with customers to listen, gather and confirm customer requirements for contracted services. The interns will work closely with Client Services team members as well as customers to accomplish the needs for the assigned project.
This role plays a vital part in ensuring a successful delivery of the assigned project and at times will be tasked with the ability to act as a project manager when an Onboarding Project Manager is not assigned. This role also requires the ability to assist on projects to meet the needs and demands of the business.
What You'll Do:
- Consult with Client Services team to determine customer challenges and requirements
- Assist in implementation of custom solutions for assigned customer projects
- Provide project and relationship management based on the needs of the task assigned
- Collect feedback and learnings from delivered services to share experience internally for the consideration of packaged offerings
- Interact with many internal teams including sales, product development, and customer success
- Gain a strong knowledge of Workiva products through a commitment to ongoing training
What You'll Need:
- Fluent in general computer technology and software skills including document, presentation, database, and spreadsheet functionality. Familiarity with formulas within a spreadsheet environment preferred.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, successfully multi-tasking and determining priorities to meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and listening)
- Excellent time management, prioritization, and communication skills
Where You'll Work:
We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today's most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
Health & Wellness: Need a break? Hit the relaxation room, or take a bike ride.
Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly offices.
Learn more on our Muse Page
More about Workiva:
At Workiva (NYSE:WK) we create best-in-class solutions for enterprise productivity. Workiva started with an idea: to make complex collaboration easy. Wdesk is being used by thousands of companies globally, including over 70% of the 500 largest U.S. corporations by total revenue. We love our customers, and they love us back.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without currently or at any point in the future requiring sponsorship.