Business Analyst Intern
Business Analyst Internship
RingCentral hosts over 30 interns each summer from colleges nationwide. We have a network of over 17k professionals who are looking for new and fresh ideas from students like you. At RingCentral, we will show you how to leverage your passion, focus, and experience to change the cloud business communications industry. Bring your "A game" and we'll show you what it's like to work at a fast-growing and ground-breaking company.
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows.
"I've been interested in the tech industry for as long as I can remember, which is why this internship at RingCentral has proven itself to be intriguing and challenging. I've found myself quickly adapting to the fast pace of the channel team through the help of my colleagues, who have taken the time to explain all about new software and given me tips about my projects. I also find the atmosphere very friendly, and I love that I get to learn from so many educated and inspiring people."
-Mckiernan Flaherty, Communication and business administration with an emphasis in marketing
Join us at RingCentral to explore a professional environment and have fun while exploring something your passionate about. This is an exciting opportunity to try something new and take an active role in the growth of a thriving, public company. Apply now so you can put your passion to work!
The Business Analyst will be responsible for conducting non-intrusive Time-In-Motion studies for key professional services roles with the goal to improve insights into the day to day activities and outcomes for each role. An ideal candidate will be able to take these studies and advise upper management on areas to optimize, automate and improve performance of key services roles.
- Must be in Denver, CO area for the Summer
- Undergraduate student majoring in Industrial Operational Engineering or Business
- Highly collaborative with technical aptitude and project management skills
- Capable of taking complex content and making it easy to understand
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Initiative and the ability to work independently
- Ability to work well in a team setting within corporate culture
- Technical or Services background is ideal, but not required
- Full-time, throughout summer of 2019 [10 week internship]
- Must be available to start either June 11th or June 25th
- You will learn to work within cross-functional and technical groups.
- You will be part of start-up style team within a dynamic and rapidly growing public company.
- You will gain effective communication skills across multiple levels of the business, inclusive of upper management.
- You will build analyzation skills to identify opportunities to optimize and automate.
- You will support positive change and education inside of Professional Services team through effective research and analysis.
Visit the links below to know more about the company, internships and job openings.
About RingCentral - RingCentral's website
Openings - Job & Internship webpage
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) provides cloud computing based business phone systems designed for today's mobile and distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments. RingCentral is headquartered in San Mateo Belmont, California.
RingCentral is an EEOC employer.