Brand Creative Ops (Web) Intern at RingCentral
Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
At RingCentral we call our interns RingTerns because, by the end of your 10-week program, you’ll know our culture inside and out. Why is that important? Our culture is what makes RingCentral unique, a place where winning together in a dynamic, highly collaborative environment is what makes us different (and, we like to think, better).
If you are interested in an internship here, chances are you have some relevant skills and are interested in working for a rapidly growing, cloud-based software and communications company. We can teach you the RingCentral-way what we can’t teach, is drive and a passion to succeed.
Here are a few reasons to consider being a RingTern at RingCentral:
1) You have a competitive edge and like to win. Here, you’ll compete for prizes with individual elevator pitches, team product challenges, off-site excursions and company events. We call it collaborative competition and it’s a great way to experience the way we work.
2) Hyper-growth, for you and your career. RingCentral is growing at an annual rate of 30%. Every year. So now is a great time to join us. It also means there are lots of interesting, real-world challenges to help us solve.
3) Mentors who are in it for you. Our mentors will work with you to help you grow and achieve your goals. No micro-management and no busy-work. The goal is to help you problem-solve and succeed independently.
So, join RingCentral as an intern this summer and discover what it feels like to win, together.
- As the Brand Creative Ops (Web) Intern you will be a part of the Creative Brand team within the Marketing Org. We are an internal Creative studio within RingCentral that owns the expression of the RingCentral brand and how it is manifested across all creative mediums.
- This role will work closely with the Associate Creative Director of Web and will be directly managed by the Web Creative Ops Project Manager.
- You will lead a complex creative marketing web project from brief to development handoff. The project will include:
- Working cross-functionally with a business stakeholder to finalize a project brief coordinating project kick-off and review meetings.
- Managing content writers and designers.
- Overseeing preparation for web development handoff.
- Providing updates to stakeholders and designers as the day-to-day point of contact.
- Current-year Juniors or graduating Seniors welcome.
- We are looking for an organized, self-motivated and excellent project driver with a passion for design.
- All majors are welcome. Those with web development, journalism and visual design production backgrounds are encouraged.
- Proven examples of initiative – please share a portfolio, website, personal projects, etc.
- Understanding of design tools we use: Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud. We’re not looking for experts in the tools, just familiarity.
- Strong presentation skills – you will be presenting regularly to stakeholders and to the internal team.
- You will learn about project management and the creative and design process for web projects.
- In this role, you will become familiar with brand guidelines and the RingCentral design system and how to maintain best practices for web.
- You will gain experience managing stakeholders, designers and content writers.
- You will learn about project management tools (Wrike) and how to use them to manage creative projects.
- Full-time [10-week internship]
- Must be available to start either June 15th, 2021 or June 22nd, 2021
Visit the links below to know more about the company, internships and job openings:
About RingCentral - RingCentral’s website
Openings - Job & Internship webpage
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.