2022 Marketing Intern - Integrated Marketing at Zoom Video Communications
The Marketing summer internship offers an opportunity to learn and work alongside various members of Zoom's Marketing team. The internship entails partnering with various team members on existing or new projects and tasks impact Zoom's business and initiatives. This position requires being comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
Our Global Emerging Talent Intern Program offers additional support through dedicated mentorship, technical trainings, a leadership speaker series and team specific events. Ample time is dedicated to networking and plenty of fun. Come spend your summer learning and applying your technical smarts at Zoom!
This paid internship is for a duration of approximately 12 weeks during the summer of 2022. The program offers cutting edge projects, as well as a mix of additional types of learning in areas of leadership and business acumen-- and is packed full of fun!
What you will do :
- Assist in campaign strategy & project plan development; coordinate across stakeholders to properly scope & schedule deliverables
- Coordinate campaign activities across team members; track deliverables & dependencies; communicate project progress & status across stakeholders
- Gather quantitative/qualitative data from marketing campaigns; provide analysis & insights to optimize performance
- Prepare presentations & present cross-functionally
- Support the marketing team & general requests as needed
- Proactive self-starter with professional drive; comfortable working independently in remote/virtual work environment
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills; able to work across diverse stakeholder groups to build/foster relationships
- Understanding of basic marketing techniques & a passion for learning
- Demonstrated experience with business/productivity tool set (MS Office, Google Suite, Email/Chat)
- Demonstrated experience with martech tool set (CRM tools, Google Analytics)
***Sponsorship for employment visa status is not available for this position. You must be legally authorized to work in the United States***
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram