- Write and push high quality code efficiently for both frontend and backend
- Build complex solutions in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Partner with cross-functional teams to understand, refine and implement product requirements
- Triage customer issues and provide technical solutions
- Translate high-level roadmap vision into feasible feature specifications and deliverables
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Fulfill our mission to Deliver Happiness through clean and elegant code
- Currently pursuing an undergrad or graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related STEM field
- Available to complete the full 12-week internship program during Summer 2022, with a time commitment of approximately 40 hours per week.
- Knowledge of JS frameworks (i.e. React,, Angular, etc.) as well as responsive and adaptive web design principles
- Solid baseline knowledge of data structures, algorithms, testing, and software design principles
- Understanding of fundamental web technologies including HTTP, HTML5, CSS, and RESTful web services
- Strong communication skills and a desire for continuous learning
- An authentic interest in supporting and advancing Zoom’s mission, values, and culture
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram