2022 DevOps Engineer (INTERN) at Zoom Video Communications (Remote)
- Perform large scale software application configuration and deployment of foundational services for Zoom’s video conferencing that make the company a household name.
- Capacity planning and scaling out services across the globe.
- Implement DevOps technologies and best practices to continue refine our global deployment infrastructure.
- Collaborate with other functional teams: R&D Engineering, Security, BigData, etc., to ensure production services reliability and availability.
- Provide escalation support to technical support engineers.
- Solid Linux system admin knowledge with shell or bash
- Experience with C, C++ or Python, PHP, Pearl, Go and other scripting languages
- Working experience with Web Application Frameworks such as Django, and Flask
- Experience with GIT, Jenkins and other DevOps and system monitoring tools
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Experience working with CI/CD and Infrastructure-as-Code tools: Jenkins, Terraform, CloudFormation.
- Available to complete the full 12-week internship program during Summer 2022, with a time commitment of approximately 40 hours per week.
- Kubernetes and Docker experience
- Experience with video conference technologies
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Given Zoom’s status as a federal contractor, we are subject to President Biden’s Executive Order requiring COVID-19 vaccinations for all US employees. As such, Zoom requires all US employees, including remote employees, to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram