Workplace Experience Manager at JumpCloud
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:09 a.m. (MST) on Friday, July 16, 2021
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest technologies within a great team? Is knowing your work will be highly visible and mission critical a key component for the next step in your career? At JumpCloud, we’re looking for best-in-class talent to help define the future of modern identity and device management from the ground up.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. JumpCloud has a global user base of more than 100,000 organizations, with over 3,000 customers including Cars.com, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight, Beyond Finance and Foursquare. JumpCloud is backed by BlackRock, General Atlantic, OpenView, and Foundry Group.
JumpCloud is a remote first work environment and we are looking for our next amazing teammate to lead the workplace experience for JumpCloudia. The overall mission of the role is to ensure the success of our team through an amazing office and work from home environment where the team feels supported and is set up for success. This is a critical addition to our People team and will report directly to the VP of People.
Due to the nature of our physical offices this position will need to be located within the Denver/Boulder metro area and will need to be on-site in our Louisville and Denver offices several times a week to support our needs.
In your first year you will be:
- Collaborating with a variety of cross functional stakeholders to ensure that every JumpCloudian has a working environment that allows them to thrive
- Working with vendors to ensure that our physical locations are reimagined to properly support a variety of flexible working arrangements
- Facilitating the transition of JumpCloud to an international environment and ensuring JumpCloudians across the globe have the support they need to be successful
- Planning quarterly company wide activities to maintain the strength of our community
What you will bring:
- 3+ years of experience in leading workplace experience initiatives in a hybrid (office and remote) environment
- A high level of curiosity, ensuring there is reasoning behind our practices and that our practices continue to make sense as we continue our rapid growth
- A strong desire to own your function
- The ability to lead with influence: ability to build rapport in a remote environment, articulate a long term vision, understand a broad range of perspectives, identify common themes, communicate clearly combining active listening tactics with a strong understanding of the needs of your audience, and respond accordingly
- The desire to continue to grow personally and professionally: knowing that past experience will be a guide but not necessarily the answer to tomorrow’s challenges, that there is always something new to learn and you are motivated by operating in the gray
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work with a team of great humans
- The opportunity to reshape the future of work both to our internal team as well as our external customers
- To work for an organization that truly cares about your success and growth and provides the resources to support both
- Competitive compensation package including base pay, options, and a comprehensive benefits package
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role, depending on individual candidate level and experience, is $70,000 - $85,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working
All our roles are remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote (in the U.S.), work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description