Workforce Management Scheduler
DispatchHealth has redefined health care delivery to offer on-demand acute care and advanced medical care for people of all ages in the comfort of their own home. DispatchHealth’s emergency medicine and internal medicine-trained medical teams are equipped with all the tools necessary to treat common to complex injuries and illnesses. DispatchHealth works closely with payers, providers, health systems and others to deliver care in the home to reduce unnecessary emergency room visits, hospital stays and readmissions. Acute care medical teams are available seven days a week, evenings and holidays, and can be requested via app, online or a quick phone call. DispatchHealth is partnered with most major insurance companies. For more information, visit DispatchHealth.com.
This position preferably will be located in Denver, CO or Dallas, TX. But remote candidates are welcome to apply.
Mission: Provide patient-centered care through the power of technology, convenience, and service.
DispatchHealth is creating the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world. As a key contributor toward that goal, the Workforce Management Scheduler will be responsible for daily/ hourly delivery of reports to management, real time monitoring, managing schedules by entering exceptions as well as other daily duties that may be assigned. This role supports our Workforce Management team and Management team. The ideal candidate brings customer service experience to internal and external customers, hardworking and a reliable persona to our innovative team. The Workforce Management Specialist will need to be a driven, willing to learn, highly personable individual with a customer-first mentality.
- Collect summarize and disseminate various reports including, but not limited to, volume, efficiency, daily/hourly performance summaries
- Knowledge of working in workforce management systems, such as Genesys PureCloud or IEX
- Monitor contact volume trends
- Assist with weekly, monthly, and quarterly scheduling and reporting
- Provide extended staffing outlook to determine staffing needs
- Manage Overtime, optimize breaks/ meals, help coordinate bridge training
- Educating staff regarding scheduling process
- Supporting new hire scheduling to include nesting times and additional training activities
- Coordinate with various departments on staffing levels and production efficiency, maximization as well as issues affecting production
- Backup and Support other WFM related duties as assigned
Job Requirement and Qualifications
- Experience in working with a Workforce Management platform such as Genesys PureCloud.
- Experience in working in a multi-channel, highly evolving call center.
- Possess the ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Highly organized with solid time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Proficient in Windows, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Career growth and investment
- Be part of a company that is innovative, exciting and progressive
- Competitive health and wellness benefits for full-time employees
- Flexible schedule
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.