Workday Senior HR Analyst, Technology (P)
This position is part of the Global HR Technology Team, with specific responsibility for supporting and advancing Arrow’s usage of various HR technology solutions. This position will lead HR technology enhancements, oversee data integrity, and insure global consistency in HR processes.
- Serve as team lead overseeing support for HR technology enhancements including prioritization, research, resolution, change management, and issue tracking.
- Serve as subject matter expert to optimize Arrow’s global use of existing HR technology solutions resulting in enhanced operations and a consistent user experience. Assess system functionality and actively participate in the entire project life cycle: requirements gathering, configuration, testing, training, deployment, and change management.
- Recommend process improvements and innovative solutions. Serve as an HR technology liaison with HR Business Groups, IT, finance, and other stakeholders regarding business process design, data integrity, and security requirements.
- Responsible for testing, change management, and coordination of enhancement configuration related to system upgrades.
- Oversee development of user procedures, guidelines, and documentation for HR technology systems.
- Provide project management expertise and/or assist project teams associated with global HR technology projects and initiatives including integrations, system upgrades, modifications, and enhancements.
- 5+ years HR technology experience required with direct responsibility in the areas of HR technology assessment, implementation, maintenance, and reporting.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or a closely related field.
- Experience with Payroll systems preferred (e.g., ADP, Ultimate Software, etc.)
- Project management experience including demonstrated ability to lead, plan, and implement HR technology projects.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects prioritization, planning, task delegation, and coordination across multiple teams
- Must be able to handle multiple and varied priorities simultaneously and deliver within defined deadlines.
- Experience with HR technology in a global environment preferred.
- Technology requirements include: experience implementing or supporting Workday HRMS is required. Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint.