Workday Integrations Analyst
Prologis is the leading owner, operator and developer of industrial logistics real estate across the Americas, Europe and Asia. We create value by developing and managing a world-class portfolio of high-quality logistics and distribution facilities, serving customers and investors as an integral part of the global supply chain.
Workday Integrations Analyst
The Workday Integrations Analyst will report to the Vice President, HR Technology and is responsible for being equipped with the tools, knowledge and strategies to efficiently deploy Workday integrations across the areas of Core HCM, Studio, BIRT, EIB, Document Transformation and other cross-platform technologies. This position offers the opportunity to drive the design, development, and delivery of shared components and integration frameworks used for Workday connections to other on-premise and on-demand solutions.
- Ability to drive the design, development, and delivery of shared components and integration frameworks used for Workday HCM connections to other on-premise and on-demand solutions.
- Work directly with internal and external customers to research, troubleshoot, and lead resolution for integration issues in a timely manner.
- Workday product competency; expertise in and leadership around implementing Studio, BIRT, EIB, Document Transformation and other cross-platform technologies with Workday.
- Strategize on and advance the scalability of integrations within the given area of expertise.
- Build relationships with internal operations resources and build frameworks to facilitate the creation of both new content and new methods of collaboration.
- Represent the HCM integrations implementation perspective while managing or participating in internal cross-team initiatives.
- Exhibit expertise in all areas of integrations, including but not limited to:
- Account Provisioning
- Benefits – Inbound & Outbound
- EIB – Inbound & Outbound
- Integration Framework
- Integration Security
- User Interface
- Single Sign On (SSO)
- Cloud Connect
- Workday Studio
- Serve as escalation point in analyzing and making recommendations regarding the solution of complex problems related to the configuration, development, implementation, and administration of the Workday HCM platform.
- Contribute as HR Technology project team member for Workday HCM applications including research and resolving issues, and unexpected results of process flaws.
- Expert/advanced knowledge of Workday report writing, including vast understanding of all data sources and primary business objects required to support integrations. This includes expert knowledge and creation of advanced calculated fields.
- Advanced knowledge of Workday Security and ability to maintain complex scenarios and requests.
- Partner with the global HR community, Payroll, Benefits, HRBP’s, HR Executives and Operations to facilitate global process integration, improvements, consistency and data integrity.
- Assist in the design, review, testing and implementation of HRMS system updates and enhancements.
- 24/7 support of all integrations related to troubleshooting failure notices.
- Maintain “master” list of Workday HCM integrations as source file
- First line of technical support of complex HCM issues for global community
- Vendor management support in resolving critical defects
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher). (Computer Science, Software Engineering or Business Systems preferable).
- 5+ years general development experience required and vast cross-functional knowledge of Workday HCM, as well as the ability to maintain confidential data.
- Proven ability to build complex systems using web services standards (WSDL, SOAP and REST).
- Complete command of XML standards and experience in their application (for example, XML Schema, XSLT, STX, DOM, SAX, and similar technologies).
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with non-technical business owners on a technical solution.
- Strong Web Services development experience (SOAP and REST) with a deep understanding of XSLT, XPath and XML.
- Workday “Pro” Certification in Integrations is preferred.
Prologis offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options, including 401(k) with company match. All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.