Workday HRIS Manager at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 17,000 properties in over 750 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
As part of our People team, the HRIS Manager will partner with internal and external stakeholders to lead the implementation and optimize Evolve’s new HCM system, Workday. You will own the full suite of the Workday platform and will serve as the technical and administrative expert to meet the needs of the People Team and broader business by evaluating and providing continuous recommendations for new system features, functionality, and enhancements. Sitting on the Total Rewards team, we are leading some exciting initiatives to enhance the Evolver experience and you’ll be part of it!
What you’ll do
- Lead the implementation and project management of Evolve’s new HRIS, including but not limited to HR core, onboarding, benefits, payroll, and timekeeping modules and partner with subject matter experts across the People Team.
- Partner closely with Evolve’s implementation consultant to keep the implementation project on track and dig in with system configurations, setting up integrations, etc. for Evolve.
- Serve as the lead representative and liaison between the People team, IT, external vendors and other stakeholders for all HRIS required updates, maintenance, and any other ad hoc projects requested.
- Recommend and implement Workday enhancements, best practices, and continuously take opportunities to build efficiencies using the platform, including workflows and integrations.
- Build a strong working relationship with Workday’s account management team, troubleshoot, and determine solutions for system limitations and issues that arise.
- Establish robust reporting, including dashboards, delivered analytics, and requested reports.
- Assist in People team audits and maintenance of controls and documentation for compliance.
- Work closely with the People Operations team on integrations between Evolve’s HRIS and other People software applications.
What makes you a great fit
- 5+ years of HRIS experience in Workday, with experience in implementation, report building, and system configurations
- Strong technical knowledge of Workday modules (Core HCM, US Payroll, US Benefits, Cloud Connect, Time Tracking, Absence Management, People Analytics etc.) and the data module supporting the HR ecosystem.
- Although this role will not initially lead people, as Evolve grows it will turn into a people leader role. Previous leadership experience a plus
- Experience developing and conducting test scenarios within the Workday platform
- Cross-functional project management experience and organizational skills with an aptitude for forward planning
- An unparalleled sense of urgency and commitment to getting stuff done without sacrificing quality or experience
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and can manage multiple competing priorities while continuing to advance critical initiatives
- Self-assured and have a high tolerance for ambiguity and shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- An ability to gain trust through effective communication and doing what you say you will do
- A reputation for discretion, integrity, judgment, responsiveness, strong attention to detail and common sense
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both!
For this role our salary range is $109,000 to $126,000, depending on relevant experience.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.