Workday HR Analyst, Technology (Configurations and Security) at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
This position is part of the Global HR Technology Team, with specific responsibility for supporting and advancing Arrow’s usage of various HR technology solutions. This position will participate in the full project life cycle including gathering requirements, developing, implementing, documenting and maintaining appropriate system configuration and process changes within the Human Resource Management System (Workday) or other systems supported by the HR Technology team.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Actively participate in the optimization of Arrow’s global use of existing HR technology solutions resulting in enhanced operations and user experience. Assess current / new system functionality and assist with all components of the project life cycle: requirements gathering, configuration, testing, training, deployment, and change management.
- Provide analyst support for global HR technology projects and initiatives including integrations, system upgrades, and new technology.
- Develop and configure consistent global solutions in support of HR technology initiatives including research, problem solving, resolution, and issue tracking.
- Recommend process improvements and innovative solutions. Serve as an HR technology liaison with HR Business Groups, IT, finance, and other stakeholders.
- Work with internal resources to develop user procedures, guidelines, and documentation. Assist in development and training of internal clients on new processes.
What We're Looking For:
- 3 years HR technology experience in Workday required with direct responsibility in the areas of configurations and security.
- Background in HR technology assessment, implementation, maintenance, and reporting.
- Project management experience including demonstrated ability to lead, plan, and implement HR technology projects.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and project phases including: planning, task delegation, and coordination across multiple teams
- Must be able to handle multiple and varied priorities simultaneously and deliver well defined work products within set timelines.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint
Even Better if You Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, HRIS, or a closely related field.
- Experience with HR technology in a global environment preferred.
What We Offer at Arrow:
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Free covered parking, included bicycle and motorcycle parking
- And more!
Not ready to apply just yet? Join our Talent Community!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)