WFM Scheduler at DispatchHealth
This position preferably will be located in Denver, CO or Dallas, TX. But remote candidates are welcome to apply.
Mission: Provide patient-centered care through the power of technology, convenience, and service.
DispatchHealth is creating the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world. As a key contributor toward that goal, the Workforce Management Scheduler will be responsible for daily/ hourly delivery of reports to management, real time monitoring, managing schedules by entering exceptions as well as other daily duties that may be assigned. This role supports our Workforce Management team and Management team. The ideal candidate brings customer service experience to internal and external customers, hardworking and a reliable persona to our innovative team. The Workforce Management Specialist will need to be a driven, willing to learn, highly personable individual with a customer-first mentality.
- Collect summarize and disseminate various reports including, but not limited to, volume, efficiency, daily/hourly performance summaries
- Knowledge of working in workforce management systems, such as Genesys PureCloud or IEX
- Monitor contact volume trends
- Assist with weekly, monthly, and quarterly scheduling and reporting
- Provide extended staffing outlook to determine staffing needs
- Manage Overtime, optimize breaks/ meals, help coordinate bridge training
- Educating staff regarding scheduling process
- Supporting new hire scheduling to include nesting times and additional training activities
- Coordinate with various departments on staffing levels and production efficiency, maximization as well as issues affecting production
- Backup and Support other WFM related duties as assigned
Job Requirement and Qualifications
- Experience in working with a Workforce Management platform such as Genesys PureCloud.
- Experience in working in a multi-channel, highly evolving call center.
- Possess the ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Highly organized with solid time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Proficient in Windows, Word, PowerPoint, Excel