VP, People Operations at Choozle
As VP, People Operations at Choozle, your main responsibility will be taking care of Choozle’s most valuable asset, our Choozle team! The VP of People Operations should already have a great attitude and a passion to serve people, but also a vision for ideas to help continue to make Choozle one of the best places to work. We are looking for someone with a leadership mentality, someone who wants to grow and mentor a team and serve as an asset to not only the team’s growth, but the company as a whole!
WHAT YOU’LL DO IN YOUR CHOOZLE POSITION
- Act as a strategic partner to the CEO and other executives
- Collaborate with the executive team to realize the company’s vision and mission
- Design, implement, measure, and iterate on strategic programs and policies in your key areas of responsibility:
- Performance Management
- Employee Engagement & Company Culture
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- HR Management
- Manage and grow a team that embodies the values of the company
- Ensure that company practices comply with all relevant laws
- Analyze the effectiveness of People Ops operations, processes and policies
- Assist and advise our Product team with your insight as an HR leader
WHO YOU ARE
- 10+ years in HR at fast-moving, high-growth technology companies
- 3+ years of experience in HR leadership (Director or VP)
- SHRM-CP/SCP or PHR preferred
- Well-honed interpersonal and relationship-building skills that facilitate strong advisory relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Ability to blend the strategic and aspirational requirements of the role with the hands-on practicality to know that a world-class HR function is best built iteratively
- Experience driving change, including working with the CEO to develop effective internal communication strategies
- You know how to be successful in multiple roles; recruiter, culture ambassador, benefits administrator and employee coach
- You are proactive and have the ability to anticipate employees needs with clear communication and policies
- You have a drive to help people solve problems and make everyone feel welcomed
- You want to make sure you create a safe and accepting working environment for all employees
On top of Salary, Choozle offers:
- Company Equity
- $100 Monthly Wellness Stipend
- $1,000 education stipend ($250/a quarter)
- Covered Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Self-Managed Time Off
- Remote work
- 401k contribution/match (3%)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle or feel controls. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Choozle is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Ad tech is a complicated space.
We cut through the chaos.
Built and headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Choozle is a digital advertising company founded in 2012 by Andrew Fischer and Jeffrey Finch and has remained independent ever since.
We’re growing not because of what we do, but how we do it. Fueled by our eclectic team, we boast a fun, energizing workplace with an emphasis on growth, attitude, ownership, and service. But we remember to keep balance and enjoy the ride—downhill on skis at our company retreats in the mountains.