Make recognition fun. Love your work. 🤗💚🎉
We're rated 4.6 on Glassdoor—learn what makes Bonusly's culture special in our Employee Un-handbook and follow along with life at Bonusly on our Instagram (@bonuslyhq)!
Join our small but growing team dedicated to building engaged, recognition-rich cultures in workplaces across the globe!
*** COVID-19 Update: Bonusly is still hiring! We will be conducting all interviews and on-boarding new hires remotely until further notice. Until it is safe to return to office-based work, Bonusly will furnish all employees with what they need to work remotely, and employees may choose to work from any location (provided they follow local health guidelines). ***
What is Bonusly?
Bonusly provides solutions to create high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that success in business is determined by people, working on teams, to solve novel problems. That belief extends to our own team, and we'd love for you to be a part of it.
What is our mission?
Our mission is to help people connect with their work and each other in meaningful ways. Our vision is for every organization to reach success by using Bonusly to build high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that the way we work today can be so much better.
How do we get there?
Our top-rated SaaS platform is built by the talented and creative team here at Bonusly. We work with autonomy, responsibility, and purpose. We are driven by a desire to make meaningful impacts for our customers, and to be excellent teammates to each other along the way.
How can you help us?
Bonusly is at a critical point. We have great product-market fit and strong revenue growth. We recently closed our Series A and grew to over 50 employees. We pride ourselves in providing a top-notch employee experience, and as we enter the next phase of growth, we are looking to add dynamic, creative, collaborative professionals to our team. If that’s you, please read on!
The team at Bonusly is in search of a VP of People Operations to create a foundation that will allow us to successfully scale our culture & people programs, and the company. You will report directly to the CEO and will be a critical partner and advisor to him and the other members of the leadership team. Your empathetic nature leads you to approach designing people programs with the end user in mind. While you lead with empathy, you have an equally strong track-record of inspiring teams to deliver results that are valued by stakeholders and are delivered with a sense of urgency. You are driven by the ability to have an impact, and the opportunity to do so in this role is enormous. Since Bonusly is an HR technology company, you will not only have the advantage of using our products and data to inform your work but you will also provide input on our product roadmap.
⚙️At Bonusly, you’ll…
- Act as a strategic partner to the CEO and other executives
- Collaborate with the executive team to realize the company’s vision and mission
- Design, implement, measure, and iterate on strategic programs and policies in your key areas of responsibility: Organizational Readiness & Performance Management; Top Talent Acquisition; Employee Engagement & Company Culture; Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion; HR Infrastructure Management
- Manage and grow a team that embodies the values of the company
- Ensure that company practices comply with all relevant laws
- Analyze the effectiveness of People Ops operations, processes and policies
- Assist and advise our Product team with your insight as an HR leader
💯You should apply if you have...
- 7+ years in HR at fast-moving, high-growth technology companies
- 3+ years of experience in HR leadership (Director or VP)
- Well-honed interpersonal and relationship-building skills that facilitate strong advisory relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Ability to blend the strategic and aspirational requirements of the role with the hands-on practicality to know that a world-class HR function is best built iteratively
- Experience driving change, including working with the CEO to develop effective internal communication strategies
- Expertise as a thought leader, or big picture thinker, who anticipates future trends and consequences and creates strategies and plans accordingly
- Experience working directly with all levels of the organization from front line to executive staff
- Ability to interact effectively with the company’s Board of Directors/Investors, particularly in matters related to executive compensation
- Proven track record of designing, implementing, and measuring the success of diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives
- Demonstrated success supporting an organization with 200+ employees
- Comfort with ambiguity and a rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
💚Bonus points for…
- Successful track record of supporting distributed/remote teams
- Supporting a venture-backed technology company through multiple funding rounds and (ideally) an exit
- Advanced degree in HR, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration, or related field
- Exceptional presentation skills and the personal presence to act as the public-facing voice of a company’s employer brand
- Base: $160,000 - $180,000
- Bonus: $20,000
- Equity: 0.2%-0.33%
🎉Benefits and opportunities include...
• Collaborating with a growing team of smart & passionate creators.
• Making work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize and reward their employees.
• Being empowered to innovate, take ownership, and motivate change at a growing company.
• Flexible “work-from” policies.
• Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
• Progressive vacation policy.
• 401(k) with employer matching.
• Subsidized wellness, transit, and professional development.
• Bonusly! (Of course we use our own product for peer, work anniversary, and birthday recognition)
💚 What's it like to work at Bonusly?
Culture and employee experience are some of our top priorities! See what we're all about at https://bonus.ly/about, and check out our official Employee Unhandbook to learn more about our culture and values.
🔸 We actively work toward greater diversity, equity, and inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.