US Contractor - HR Coordinator
The HR/Recruitment Coordinator (Contract Opportunity) performs a variety of administrative functions to assist the Talent Acquisition team.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Handles details and assignments of a confidential nature.
- Maintains a sense of urgency, keeps things moving efficiently.
- Scheduling of phone and onsite interviews for multiple roles across various teams.
- Managing a wide variety of HR based administrative projects.
- Other tasks as assigned by Manager of Talent Acquisition or HR Manager.
- Internet savvy and technical literacy with Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communications, great articulation and solid business presence
- Ability to work with external candidates and internal partners in a positive manner
- Utilizes excellent communication skills: email, phone and VM
- Team player who is resourceful, reliable, responsive, flexible, organized and detail-oriented
- Demonstrates ability to follow through on projects, juggle conflicting priorities and multiple tasks and maintain confidentiality
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be able to think critically in time-urgent situations
- May perform initial candidate phone screens
- Must have the ability to be flexible with constantly changing priorities
- Must have the ability to exercise independent judgment and initiative
- Associate degree and/or equivalent experience, BA/BS preferred
- 1+ years experience supporting an HR team or similar relevant experience
- Experience managing calendars and scheduling in MS Outlook
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, “GHX”) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any status protected by applicable law. This EEO policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational assistance, termination, layoffs, social and recreational programs, and retirement.
GHX believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each employee to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. GHX expects and requires the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.