University Recruiting Program Manager
As the Alteryx University Recruiting Program Manager, you will be empowered to own, build, and execute the company’s strategy for hiring smart and innovative emerging talent. In this role, you will enhance our existing emerging talent brand and strategy to enable us to scale across the globe both with internships and full-time opportunities through development of recruiting events, information sessions, branding design, enhanced University relationships, interviewing and finally the management of the internship program once the emerging talent is onboard.
If you understand the university recruiting lifecycle and have experience developing successful recruitment programs for diverse innovative, emerging talent this opportunity might be right for you!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, implement and execute Alteryx’s global university recruitment and emerging talent program
- Evangelization of the emerging talent value proposition throughout the organization
- Oversee full cycle management of campus recruiting working alongside the global recruiting team
- Build and manage programmatic activities focused on growth & development and fostering the cohort support mechanism
- Partner with Learning and Development to broaden our development opportunities for our emerging talent
- Build new and nurture existing University relationships to help Alteryx increase our diverse pipeline of potential candidates
- Evaluate the program’s success by identifying and analyzing key performance indicators and metrics.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience as a campus recruiting program manager with a proven track record of building programs or intiatives
- Strong background in university recruiting and experience building relationships with top schools, academic departments, etc.
- Experienced as a recruiter, working on a recruiting team of a rapidly growing organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects to tight deadlines and have exceptional attention to detail
- Strong systems skills to include tool such as Microsoft office (e.g., PowerPoint, Excel and Word), Applicant Tracking Systems (e.g., Workday, Taleo)
- Experience with social media/social recruitment channels and tools and building targeted campaigns to extend brand reach, attraction, and engagement with university candidates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, and candidates must be confident speaking with and presenting to senior stakeholders.